Sweden’s BRA leasing a Saab 340B
The central Swedish city of ?stersund will see regular international flights this winter following an announcement by easyJet (U2, London Luton) that it will launch a Sundays-only flight from London Gatwick.
The weekly service will run from December 11 through to the end of the winter season.
Given ?stersund’s proximity to nearby world-class ski slopes, the route is expected to be especially popular with skiers and snowboarders.
- ^ ?stersund (www.ch-aviation.com)
- ^ easyJet (www.ch-aviation.com)
- ^ London Luton (www.ch-aviation.com)
- ^ London Gatwick (www.ch-aviation.com)
- ^ Angelholm/Helsingborg (www.ch-aviation.com)